Eurasia Rail Buyers Come From Across the World!
Visitors at Eurasia Rail represent buyers from across the industry, including procurement specialists from private and public rail operators, government and transport ministries, engineers, CEOs, and thousands of key decision makers.
Like always, local buyers, who shape the rail industry, will be at the exhibition as well.
Exclusive Benefits at Eurasia Rail 2021
If accepted as a Hosted Buyer you will receive;
- An Artificial Intelligence powered matchmaking tool - Hyve Connect- to help you discover new products and plan meetings
- Unlimited access to the Hosted Buyer Lounge with wi-fi, seating and refreshments
- Contribution for up to 3 nights’ accommodation (terms apply)
- Roundtrip transfer to and from the airport
- Exclusive entry to networking events and sessions
The B2B Meetings Programme includes:
- B2B meetings arranged by Matchmaking system (Details are listed on the Hyve Connect Page)
- All B2B meetings will be held in the Hosted Buyer Lounge area.
- B2B meetings will be held on 25 – 27 November 2021.
- On the first day of the exhibition B2B meetings will be held between 14:00 and 17:00.
- On the second exhibition day B2B meetings will be held between 11:00 and 17:00.
- Hosted buyers are required to hold at least 10 B2B meetings per day. However, most buyers hold many more than this.
- Delegates’ lunch break takes place between 13:30 – 14:30 pm.
Be part of this great experience offered by Eurasia Rail to get inspired, enhance your knowledge, and listen to key decision-makers, top national and international speakers, academics, press members, and speakers from the field of technology at Eurasia Rail,
In 2019, more than 28 international buyers from 13 countries got together with Eurasia Rail exhibitors!
Want to tap into the biggest customer base in Turkey? Enroll now to the Eurasia Rail 2021 Hosted Buyer Programme by using the form below: