Eurasia Rail Buyers Come From Across the World
Visitors at Eurasia Rail represent buyers from across the industry, including procurement specialists from private and public rail operators, government and transport ministries, engineers, CEOs, and thousands of key decision makers.
The Eurasia Rail 2019 Hosted Buyer Programme is organised by ITE Turkey to offer new procurement, business development, new business and partnership opportunities to industry players.
In addition to the Hosted Buyer Programme, VIP hosted buyers from Qatar, Germany, Algeria, Czech Republic, China, France, Netherlands, Spain, and Italy will be at Eurasia Rail 2019 this year to meet and do business with exhibitors.
The B2B Meetings Programme includes:
- B2B meetings arranged by Matchmaking system (Details are listed below)
- All B2B meetings will be held in the Hosted Buyer Lounge area.
- B2B meetings will be held on 10-11 April 2019.
- On the first day B2B meetings will be held between 14:00 and 16:00.
- On the second exhibition day B2B meetings will be held between 11:00 and 16:30.
- Each meeting is scheduled for 15 minutes.
- Hosted buyers are required to hold at least 10 B2B meetings per day. However, most buyers hold many more than this. The duration of each slot is 15 minutes and there is 5 minutes break after each slot.
- Delegates’ lunch break takes place between 13:30 – 14:30 pm.